Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another Interesting movie... Fight Club.. I was exactly in the same mood yesterday.. totally down.. even my gf, who usually has no work, dumped me coz she got some f* tickets to solve.. dropped early out of office... stopped at trinethra and picked some apples and went home to the comfort of extremely thin couch. That was one hell of a movie.. dont know how i missed it.... one particular interesting thing in that movie.. Brad Pitt aka Edward Norton gives an assignment to his club members that every one should pick up a fight with a total stranger... hmmm.. I might end up punching my boss, next my gf's brother, next all of those starers( whoa! what a name! for those who stare at any one unabashing...) list goes on... this thing is for sure.one day it might happen... but suddenly i was back to my reality when my gf called me o pick her up... now I wish.... you know what :)

No comments: