Friday, May 16, 2008

01:16 AM Friday

Are these nendhiram chips tasty? why would anyone munch these yellowish, sticky-in-the-mouth coconut smelling chips? Why dont you think this is a gimmick played by those mallus to sell off their excess... think man... lots of coconut oil.. you are already obese...
Am I an emotional eater.... well this reminds me of an article in NXG of yesterday's hindu about emotional eating... for god's sake why should I choose this nendhiram chips to drain out my drearing emptiness in me.. Isn't it ironic? or meaningless... drain out my emptiness in me :) where would you drain your emptiness.. instead fill up your belly with nendhiram chips.... anyway both are same... I realise Im hungry now... but the pastaish noodles i ate last night makes my stomach growl... why shouldn't I be an UMTS tester? they are offering me this... get it... decide... you know you cheated on them(i think this is my conscience speaking).. anyhow I proved them... got to meet my mom this weekend...interviews?..... Aaah... F*** those interviews.. im tired of attending interviews... getting selected.. then going into a state of zombie.. atlast rejecting the offer... what the F*** do you want in this world? money? girls? cars?...... that f****** idiot didnt call me... I have to get the car only when he comes here... nobody is perfect... this prison break drives me crazy... cant this deathmule integrate all the episodes into one? :) he ain't the director.. im sleepy but dont wanna sleep... I dont wanna write about the issue btw me and my girl... why wont these girls be like men? hmmm G B shaw helps... brain and beauty dont go along eh!......
why wont my brain go blank and remember nothing... is there any quick formatting of brains cells?... yes there is... get married... no no this is not the solution.. when you get married... your brain becomes beautiful... it stores in cache all the sweetest memoirs of your life.... so they'll pop every often reminding you miss them a lot...

Dont be a tee totaller like me...that is very bad... drink.... drink to your mind's content... get your brain some rest... what!? am i writin this for someone? is this a some kinda advice? i dont like advice... its like quentin tarantino movie.... is he a psycho or what? if he is, then so are all in this benevolent green globe... lemme finish my remaining nendhiram chips and then zombie

No comments: