Thursday, November 07, 2013

Tech Mahindra Q2 Estimation and some other reco's

The following were the contracts signed during this period:

A five year term contract with UBS
A multi million dollar deal in Latin America with Schahin petro and one bank
A five year contract with BASE - Belgium
An outsourcing contract with Volvo

Recent:
Fulton school
Bosch

15% up in revenue is the bottomline
PAT should be kiss/breach the 10%

Let`s see, in three more hours

As I said in my previous post, Alembic Pharma continues its march up , quoting 210 as I write this, a whopping 70 Rs up from my reco. price.

And I have two more findings, an they are Dishman Pharma and Ahmednagar forgings. Their fundamentals are intact and I am relying on the cyclicals trend, to push'em up.

Hindalco, is still struggling in the range of 111-123, recommend to be a trader till the allegation on coal mine allocation against Birla cools off. I dont expect a resolution on the same so fast. So, ride on the trend..short at 123 and buy at 111, if both happens.

No comments: