Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dissecting TCS Q2 FY'14 results

Again the forex gains played up heavily on TCS results by almost 25% of the Q2 standalone net. The irony and a sad fact. Ok, lets make some money! An exemplary result by beating the anal**ysts' estimations.

An operational Net of 5486 odd Cr. and an eps of 28.6 clearly makes TCS a much safer bet till the bubble bursts!

Considering the 3297 Cr of standalone operational Net last quarter as a base, the Q2 result firms the TCS position as nummer eins, numero uno in the IT sector.

The situation is so rosy for IT sector and this affirms my stand on TechM. I am expecting a scintillating performance by Anand Mahindra & Co and an interim dividend announcement on the D-Day (yet to be announced, and I hate this delay.


Certainly, it is a perfect foil for an aggressive intraday trader on thursday, and a much safer investment till next quarter...I feel this'll continue till the next election as our rulers are finding innovative ways to bring down the rupee value.

Disclosure: I don't have any holdings on TCS, as I feel the bubble got so big. I am waiting for the burst/leakage to enter.

No comments: