Friday, December 20, 2013

Rock steady! Roll and Roll!

A scintillating performance this week from my beloved stock TechM. Almost all analysts have come inline with their findings, that TechM is a Gem-in-making after MSAT merger. Up almost 4% yesterday and is already up 4% while I write this down. Two more Quarters with optimal results, should make Techm part of the biggies. I am still holding on to the stock, and will do for another two quarters.

Another news that made headlines is Pfizer+wyeth takeover, both are trading ex-dividend, after announcing a hefty special dividend.
You could watch pfizer, who is gonna be a heavy heavy weight after wyeth merger. I have thrown my crumbs on Pfizer at 1150s. Will wait for the official announcement to make a big entry.

Another stock worth notice is Helios & Mattheson.. Ran up quite a bit till 118. Now trading at 112. The management has announced interim dividend of Rs 5, and it would be trading ex-dividend on february. Strategy would be to accumulate on dips till mid of Jan. Short term traders can exit before ex-dividend. For longies, this is a very good stock worth investing. I am invested in it.

No comments: